Scholarship Application Criteria
- Must be pursuing further educational opportunities,
i.e., vocational training, English studies, specialized tutoring. (Provide proof of enrollment/registration).
- Must attend Love Beyond the Orphanage events.
- Must follow Love Beyond the Orphanage’s Code of Conduct.
- Must agree to allow Love Beyond the Orphanage to use any successful applicant’s photograph in Love Beyond the Orphanage social media and for other promotion purposes.
- Must agree to submit monthly updates.
- Must possess a positive view of adoption and orphans’ rights.
- Must have no other private financial support.
- Must maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA.
- Submit proof of enrollment or copy of notarized college transcript by Jan 31st.
– Whether the applicant has family members who may be able to provide financial support.
– Engagement in volunteer activities.
– Church attendance and involvement.
* Important notes:
– Meeting Love Beyond the Orphanage criteria does not guarantee a scholarship award.
– Applications must be submitted no later than January 31st (of upcoming year).
– An annual reassessment will determine the renewal of any scholarship.
– Scholarships are terminated if the recipient takes a hiatus from school.
– Former recipients must reapply.
– It is the sole discretion of Love Beyond the Orphanage to terminate a scholarship at any time.
– Applicants must submit documentation such as receipts for expenses which must be submitted with each monthly report.
Please submit your application (in .pdf or .jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org